Placing an Order Online
All Purchase Orders placed through this Website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Kylie Kwong.
Turnaround dispatch time is 7 working days.
No goods will be dispatched without receiving full payment.
All Pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes GST of 10%.
Accepted Payment Methods
You can choose any of the following payment methods at the checkout once you have completed your order. Kylie Kwong accepts all major credit cards: American Express, Diners, MasterCard and Visa. Our online payment system at Kylie Kwong is completely safe, as all of your credit card details are encrypted
Purchasing online with your credit card is the simplest and most convenient way of shopping. Simply fill in your details and we bill the purchase to your account. The charge will appear on your statement as "Kylie Kwong".
Conditions of use
* Original gift voucher must be presented, no reprints.
* Any unused value must be redeemed on the same visit. There will be no cash/credit refunds issued for unused amounts.
* This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
* Please treat this voucher as cash, it cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
* Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
* Booking times available are 6pm or 8pm. Please quote the voucher number when making the booking.
We have created a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet to ensure your shopping experience is safe, sound and secure.
• The website is secured with a Star field Technologies Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Socket Layer encryption.
• Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) SSL locks all information passed from you to kyliekwong.org in an encrypted envelope. This makes it almost impossible to be intercepted by an unauthorised party, as long as your browser and local network support the use of encrypted data transmissions.
We do not retain your credit card details. The last four numbers and the expiry date of your credit card number are kept for order verification and identification purposes only.
At the end of the payment process you will be presented with a confirmation screen containing your order reference number. This page can be printed for your reference. You will also be sent an email confirming your order and a copy of your tax invoice. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is ready to be dispatched. Kylie Kwong will send you an email confirming when your product has been dispatched. A copy of your receipt will also be sent to you with your order.
Orders placed within Australia or goods shipped to an Australian residence are subject to the Australian GST.
Delivery of Products within Australia is by Australia Post. The cost of this will be shown on screen before you complete your order.
Expected delivery times are:
Once orders have been confirmed and payment had been received, orders will be sent within 7 working days. Delivery within Australia will be made via Australia Post. Please allow between 3 and 5 working days for delivery within Australia. For rural deliveries please allow up to 14 days.
The expected delivery times set out above are estimates only. Kylie Kwong will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer if the product is not delivered within the timeframes outlined.
Return and Exchanges
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of the Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form. Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Website are protected as the copyright, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by Kylie Kwong.